Designed to take the shape of the hand, the XC9 fits snug against the hand giving the player maximum control while maintaining full mobility of the wrist. The XC9 features the patented Zpalm system allowing the player to effortlessly interchange the palms to any of the four additional performance options instantly transforming the glove and optimizing them for the individual players game and needs. PRO Grade EPP foams in 24mm thickness combined with 1mm PE insert provide the most advanced build in protection of any glove on the market today while maintaining an ultra-lightweight construction.
FEATURING NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN INTERCHANGEABLE ZPALM TECHNOLOGY
- ZPalm interchangeable palm technology allows players to effortlessly change the glove’s palm with any of True Hockey’s four additional palm options within seconds, instantly transforming the glove to the individual player’s game and needs
- Anatomical fit is designed to take the shape of the hand giving the player maximum control while maintaining full mobility of the wrist
- TRUEFLEXX lock thumb allows for optimal range of motion for the players thumb while maintaining fully protected against contact or hyper extension
- 24mm PRO grade EPP foam with 1mm PE inserts provides more protection on contact than any glove on the market today
- Exterior shell in ultra-light weight nylon material for breathability and flexibility
- Flexible Cuff for optimized range of motion